Once an order is placed at Pure Marie the team quickly get busy hand selecting and lovingly packaging your purchases. Standard packaging includes crisp white tissue. For a special gift or a treat for yourself select our gorgeous Luxury Gift Wrapping option for £6, where your treats will be wrapped in luxury gift paper, finished with ribbon. Unwrap and undress!
We want our beautiful products to reach as many people as possible, and we know it’s not an option to visit our Boutique in Oxfordshire. So, We offer FREE standard delivery on orders over £100 in the UK!
- Standard Delivery £4.50 – Royal Mail First Class Recorded Signed For service 2-3 days (although we often find orders arrive quicker than that!)
- Express Delivery (If ordered before 1pm) £7.50 – Royal Mail Special Next Day Delivery. Please note if you ordered on a Sunday your order would arrive on Tuesday, and if you ordered on Saturday your order would arrive on Monday. If your order is placed on a Friday order will be delivered on Monday, unless the Express Saturday Delivery option is selected.
- Express Saturday Delivery (Next Day Delivery for orders placed on a Friday, before 1pm) £12
- Click and Collect: FREE - Please select the Click & Collect delivery option at the checkout. Your order will be processed and then available for you to collect at our boutique in Abingdon (click here for address details) When collecting your order please ensure you state your name and order number. (Opening hours 9.30-5 Monday-Sat) If ordered before Midday, your order will be available to collect before 5pm the same day. (Later by arrangement). Click here for more information on Click and Collect.
- Europe £12 – Royal Mail International Signed For Service 3-7 working days.
- Rest of the World (includes Southern Ireland) £15 – Royal Mail International Signed For Service 5-14 working days.
Orders from overseas may be subject to taxes or import duties which are beyond our control and will vary according to country. These are the responsibility of the purchaser. These delivery options require a signature – if no one is available to take the delivery Royal Mail will leave a card with the appropriate instructions for collection.
Tracking: Please email us email@example.com to request your Royal Mail Tracking number.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Please note the below applies to online orders only. Please contact us for our Returns Policy in the Boutique.
We know that it’s not always possible to get a purchase right first time. That’s why if you are not happy with your lovely new goodies we’ll happily exchange or refund your order - all we ask is that you read our Returns Policy below before sending back your items. Please note the customer is responsible for the cost of returns unless an order was sent incorrectly or is faulty.
Are you having trouble finding the perfect fit? Contact us to arrange your personal fitting consultation in our boutique.
We ultimately want you to be 100% happy with your order. If you wish to exchange your items we offer FREE Standard UK delivery on any replacements (does not apply to Sale items). For exchanges of a higher value that require an additional charge, please telephone us for the payment to be processed. To authorise an order for return or exchange, please complete the returns form enclosed with your package and return your items within 10 days of receiving your order. Any items returned outside of the specified time frame will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
Please note the following before returning your order:
- Please ensure your items are returned to us in their original condition and packaging, unworn and with all labels intact. Please package items appropriately to minimise damage.
- All returned items are the responsibility of the customer to ensure their safe return to us. We recommend that items being returned be sent via insured, trackable delivery for your protection.
- Please ensure that briefs/thongs/swimwear etc. (gusseted items) are tried on over your own underwear. We reserve the right to refuse returns of items where it is apparent that this has not been done.
- For hygiene reasons pierced earrings cannot be exchanged or returned. These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Gift box charges will not be refunded in the case of a return. Replacement items requested will not be gift boxed, so you may wish to retain any gift box received with the original order.
- Items purchased with a gift voucher will be refunded to a new gift voucher.
- Delivery charges will not be refunded in the case of a return. All orders that qualify for free postage will have the standard postage cost deducted in the case of a full refund or partial refund of the order which brings the total below £100.
- In compliance with hygiene laws all the items must be in their original unworn condition, unwashed, with all tags and labels still attached and in their original packaging.
- Your order number MUST be visible on the front of the package. Returns without an order number on the package may be refused and returned to the customer.
- Any items that do not meet our terms and conditions for returns will not be exchanged or refunded and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
We will inform you as soon as we receive the item(s). Upon receipt we will endeavor to process your request for either an exchange or refund as quickly as possible. Please allow up to 10 working days to complete this process. If you have used Click and Collect as your chosen method of delivery, you will be refunded according to these terms and not in the boutique.
If you have requested a refund or a product exchange of a lower value than the returned goods, then any refund due will be credited back to the card used to pay for the original order.
Return of Faulty Goods: If you believe the goods we have supplied to you are faulty, then simply email or telephone us to agree the most appropriate resolution.
Any questions about your return? Please contact us.